I found this on the Internet so it is no credit to me, it is definitely a brighter way of looking at things.
- The taxes I pay because it means I am employed.
- The clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
- My shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
- A lawn that has to be road, Windows that have to be washed and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.
- The spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.
- All the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have the freedom of speech.
- The lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear.
- The huge piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby.
- The alarm goes off in the morning hours because it means that I am alive.
What’s your Reaction?