- E18 – Best Way to COPE with LONELINESS?
- EP17 – How to Save Someone’s Life! The MOST DIFFICULT Story I’ve Ever Told
- EP16 – Being vulnerable and I CANNOT BELIEVE I have been HIDING THIS!
- EP15 – Don’t let EMPATHY DESTROY YOU | Healthy vs Unhealthy Empathy
- EP14 – Finding Your CORE VALUES and Why It Is so Important
- EP13 – Why BEING ENOUGH Is More Important Than Perfect
- EP12 – Dealing with Life’s Knockout Blows
- EP11 – How to live with a Big Heart without Suffering
- EP10 – How to Free Yourself and Become Fulfilled
- EP9 – How 5 Minutes Meditation can Help With Depression
Do you ever wonder who you have become?
In this episode I discussed why that happens, and why we feel very unsatisfied with our lives. Why we become everybody else, instead of that ambitious child that was going to stand out and make a difference.
One of the fundamental things about making changes is your ability to understand how you got to where you are. When you understand how you become this person you do not recognise, you then have the gift of what to do about it.
Your host Steven Webb, explains with a simple analogy of a glass and how we build up this ego of the person we are, and what we need to do about it.
Follow this link and use this code OCT19, you will get direct access to Steven for 60 minutes every week in a group call. Not only that, you will have access to all Stevens recorded meditations and a daily video!
If you would like to support Steven and become a patron here is a direct link https://patreon.com/stevenwebb
Don’t forget to review, and click to follow and subscribe to my podcast.