- EP14 – Finding Your CORE VALUES and Why It Is so Important
- EP13 – Why BEING ENOUGH Is More Important Than Perfect
- EP12 – Dealing with Life’s Knockout Blows
- EP11 – How to live with a Big Heart without Suffering
- EP10 – How to Free Yourself and Become Fulfilled
- EP9 – How 5 Minutes Meditation can Help With Depression
- EP8 – How to Control Your Thoughts and Enjoy Inner Peace
- EP7 – Simple Ways Can You Change the World
- EP6 – 5 Things You Need to Know When You’re Struggling
- EP5 – How to Sleep Even When It’s Too Hot to Sleep
One of the hardest things I’ve had to do since I started to open my heart is to also know what is mine to carry and what isn’t.
In this podcast, I talk about the development of empathy, from when you are very young to the higher levels of empathy that very few people manage to get to.
Empathy can really be a great gift, and as the cliche goes it can also be a great burden if we allow it to drown us.
Please enjoy, let me know what you thought. A review would be amazing, and if you could buy me a coffee head over to my website and the link is at the top.