- EP7 – Simple Ways Can You Change the World
- EP6 – 5 Things You Need to Know When You’re Struggling
- EP5 – How to Sleep Even When It’s Too Hot to Sleep
- EP4 – Can Over Thinkers Meditate?
- EP3 – Managing Expectations vs Your Inner Peace
- EP2 – Building the Foundations of Stillness
- EP1 – Stillness in the Storms of Life
Show Description, Links and Notes
I’m your host Steven Webb, and on this Stillness in the Storms.
I share a story that I don’t very often talk about. It was when I went bankrupt and lost a computer business that I had started up one of my friends.
I go on to share the 5 lessons I learned from the 12 months of struggling.
Life can be brutal, it can be relentless, and sometimes we cannot see any way through. I don’t know of anybody that hasn’t struggled at one time in their lives. So if you’ve struggled, or you are struggling now this is the podcast to listen to.
Can people that think a lot really get the benefits from meditation?
Something that would confuse many people when they spend time with me and even my clients is that I am an over-thinker. My brain has this ability to think crazy stuff up almost constantly, and most of the time when I don’t want it to.
What is it about bedtime? Suddenly everything is important, from how aeroplanes work to what I’m going to buy my niece in six years time for her 30th birthday. It’s crazy.
In this episode, I helped to enlighten us about meditation and how even over-thinkers can meditate.
Become my first patron – https://www.patreon.com/stevenwebb