- EP10 – How to Free Yourself and Become Fulfilled
- EP9 – How 5 Minutes Meditation can Help With Depression
- EP8 – How to Control Your Thoughts and Enjoy Inner Peace
- EP7 – Simple Ways Can You Change the World
- EP6 – 5 Things You Need to Know When You’re Struggling
- EP5 – How to Sleep Even When It’s Too Hot to Sleep
- EP4 – Can Over Thinkers Meditate?
- EP3 – Managing Expectations vs Your Inner Peace
- EP2 – Building the Foundations of Stillness
- EP1 – Stillness in the Storms of Life
Show Description, Links and Notes
It isn’t as simple as waiting until something happens and then creating the stillness. It’s about having their groundwork and foundation to be ready for when something happens.
In this episode we look at what it means to build a foundation of calmness, and stillness within your life. What kind of tools and practices may be needed.
So you want inner peace? However, you are still frustrated and others seem to have a different idea.
Expectations are everywhere, whether they are of ourselves or somebody else it is not something that we can easily get rid of.
In this episode we talk about managing those expectations so they don’t get out of hand and you can still have inner peace.
Different types of expectations. Should we drop expectations? What are healthy expectations? Moving beyond unhealthy expectations.
Become my first patron – https://www.patreon.com/stevenwebb